- If You are Visitor, you can complete online forms on our Site and you may provide us with your real name, address, e-mail address and phone number (or other mean of communication chosen by you);
- If You Customer or User, during registration on our Site, you may provide us with real name, surname, address, e-mail address and phone number, payment info, name of the legal entity you represent and other other information [especially, if the verification of the legal entity is required];
- If You are Subject of Verification, during Verification, you may be required to provide us with:
- Real Name, Surname;
- Documents verifying your identity such as driver license, passport (forerign or national), ID-card or other;
- Residential address;
- Documents which can be used as proof of the address information (utility bill or bank reference, other conforming documents);
- Tax number;
- Document proving your tax number;
- Selfie with the documents;
- Credit card information;
- Other financial information;
- Other personal data that is transferred to us by third parties with your consent;
- Other information especially, if the verification of the legal entity is required.
In certain cases, (when additional verification by bank, or compliance authority or in accordance with laws applicable is needed according to governmental rules, or if such information is required for providing You with a customer support services) Company may require you to provide additional information, and namely: bank account info, place of birth, information on whether you hold a prominent public function, tax numbers, or other information.
(collectively “your information” or “personal data” or “personal information”)
It is important that the personal data we hold about is accurate and complete. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We do not collect any Special Categories of personal data about you nor do we collect any information about your criminal convictions.
We use your data on a number of legal bases including the performance of a contract with you, necessary for our legitimate interests and as necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and you have not opted out to the receipt of such information;
- to notify you about changes to our service and any outages or other technical matters;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about services that may interest you or them.
No other information will be divulged to any other third party unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law or in order to enforce or apply our Terms.
In certain circumstances you have rights under data protection law including:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights above, you can contact us at email@example.com. We request specific information to help us with our response and we may request that you confirm your identity to us.
You can also ask us to stop sending any marketing messages by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
We have in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you where we are legally required to do so.
Our protective measures include the following:
- establishing rules to access to personal data processed, as well as ensuring registration and recording of actions performed with personal data;
- detection of the facts of unauthorized access to personal data and the adoption of appropriate response measures;
- restoration of personal data that was modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them (within the framework of technical capability);
- we use 256-bit SSL encryption 100% of the time on every device. Database is SSAE 16, ISO 27001, and PCI DSS v3.0 compliant and supports HIPAA compliance (as it was already mentioned above);
We retain your personal data as long as it is required to fulfill our legal, operational, contractual and regulatory obligations or to fulfil other purposes we collected it for. For each type of records, the recordkeeping requirements may vary so we guarantee that in no event shall we retain your personal data longer than required. If You would like to know more about the length of retention for a specific data, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where appropriate we may contact the holders of inactive accounts to determine if you wish to continue to hold an account with us. Where you do not, we will delete your personal data on expiry of one (1) year, except for any personal data we are required to retain by law. Exact period for which we retain your personal data depends from the status you have on the Website/Portal (Visitor, User, Subject of Verification or other).
We store data received from you on remote servers located in Belgium.