Terms and conditions
We operate the Website [https://kycaid.com]. We are KYCAID LIMITED, a company registered in the United Kingdom with our registered address 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ. Can also be referred as to the "Party"
Databases are stored and run in accordance with SSAE 16 and ISO 27001.
Visitors ("you") - any person browsing the Website; Can be referred also as to the “Party” and jointly with the Company referred to as the “Parties”.
User ("Client") - is a Visitor that has registered on the Website and applied for usage services of the Portal;
Customer’s - a User, which has made a payment and submitted an order for the services of the Portal.
Subject of Verification - actual end-users of Customers services, for Verification of which Client has applied for services of the Portal.
Verification - mandatory process of identifying and verifying the identity of the Subjects of Verification where they are rendered with Services of users.
Verification Type - certain combination of methods and tools used for the conduct of Verification.
It shall be noted that we have the right to refuse the acceptance of the registration application at our sole discretion without obligation to indicate the reason for the refusal.
You confirm that you will periodically update your information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete by sending an email to the support team.
You will immediately contact us to change the user-ID and password if it becomes known to unauthorized persons. You are liable for all loss or damage suffered if the user-ID and password become known to unauthorized persons. This liability applies until such time as you have informed us and frozen the user-ID and password. The customer can request a freeze on the user-ID and password by contacting the Company at email@example.com.
We will grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access our services via the Portal solely for your own internal business operations. The services and information supplied, which may be sourced from third parties, to you as part of the services (the “Information”) are subject to these Terms. We will perform the services with skill, care, diligence and professional conduct.
As it is mentioned, after the registration on a Portal, you may choose the relevant Verification Type. You can choose the exact Verification Type depending on your requirements and your business requests, goals (taking into account the obligations set by the relevant applicable law, which you are subject to).
We have several Verification Types available, conditions of which vary via API, Forms, Verification links or using our SDK.
API verification. If such Verification Type is chosen, you are allowed to choose the exact Verification Type among available and to integrate it on your website.
Verification via forms. If such Verification Type is chosen, you are also allowed to choose the exact Verification Type among available and to integrate it on your website.
Verification via Verification Links. If such Verification Type is chosen, you shall provide Subjects of Verification with forms/links for the Verification and after relevant forms are filled and the documents provided, we commence the verification itself.
Please note, that during making a decision regarding the desired Verification Type you have to obligately follow legislative requirements which you are subject to.
- Provide such information to us as we may reasonably request and which we consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of providing the services;
- Not copy, modify, harvest or create derivative works of any Information provided by us to you for on sale for payment or any other benefits or for any other reason either to any affiliate or a third party;
- Carry out any checks to ensure that our services meet your requirements;
- Use the Information solely for the purpose of your own internal business use and in accordance with these Terms;
- Not store, save or otherwise retain the Information on your databases, systems or otherwise for a period longer than necessary to use the Information for its specific purpose;
- Not alter, delete, replace, amend, change, deface, obscure, remove, conceal or interfere with the face and contents of the Information, our Intellectual Property and any other marking on the Information. For the avoidance of doubt, use of the Information for the purpose of compiling internal know-your client reports or databases shall not constitute an alteration of information;
- Not resell or in any way redistribute or provide to a third party the Information supplied to you;
- Immediately inform us upon becoming aware of a third party engaging in a harvest, or the copying, modifying, or creating derivative works of any Information and to provide any assistance required by us to identify any such third party and to protect or vindicate our Intellectual Property rights or our other rights or any of our affiliates or partners or any other third party nominated by us; and
- Not use the Information in violation of any applicable laws or these Terms.
- Appoint compliance officer responsible for general management and coordination for conduction of Verifications and our cooperation in regard of these Terms in general.
- Follow other obligations mentioned in these Terms (including, but not limited to Section “Acceptable Use”).
Orders and instructions are only accepted on the basis that those instructing us do so as principals and are liable directly to us for payment of our account.
We also do not take any responsibility for inaccuracies of misstypes which may be found on our website.
- special damage even though the party was aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise; and
- loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity or goodwill.
We may at any time assign, transfer, novate, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of our rights under the Contract and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations under the Contract to any third Party. We will take all reasonable care to choose third parties with good reputations and capable of providing the Services but we accept no responsibility however for the services the third party provides to you or for any errors or omissions in their work product. If a mistake is made by a third party that causes you loss, we will cooperate with you in bringing proceedings against the third party concerned.
We may from time to time provide reports containing financial information. Such information you can also see in your account on our Site.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you access our services, the Terms in force at the time of the order will apply to the Contract between you and us. If you continue to use the Website or Portal after the changes have been introduced to these Terms it serves as a confirmation that you agree with corresponding changes.
We may also revise these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect any changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the site to familiarize yourself with the current version of Terms. Nevertheless, we reserve the right (but not an obligation) to inform you regarding important updates by email.
Our services, including Search Reports and Information, are provided solely for your use and shall not be used or relied upon by any third party without our explicit written consent.
- To process the personal data only to the extent, and in such a manner, as is necessary for the purposes specified in this Contract and in accordance with your documented instructions unless otherwise required to do so by applicable law, and only in accordance with the DPA or equivalent local law and shall not process the personal data for any other purpose other than those expressly state herein;
- To promptly comply with any request from you requiring us to amend, transfer or delete the personal data;
- To implement and maintain such technical and organisational security measures as may be required to comply with the data security obligations under the DPA or equivalent local law;
- Not to transfer the personal data outside the European Economic Area without your prior written consent;
- Where necessary you consent to our engagement of sub-processors and such sub-processors will only be engaged on the same data protection obligations as are set out here;
- That persons authorised to process personal data are bound by confidentiality provisions;
- To assist you in ensuring compliance with your obligations regarding security of processing, notifications of breaches, data protection impact assessment and prior consultations taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to us;
- To make available to you information which demonstrates our compliance with the DPA; and
- At your choice, to delete or return any personal data to you on the expiration or termination of this Contract and delete existing copies unless applicable law requires storage of the data.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or that breaches any applicable national, local or international law or regulation you are subject to (you shall not use any of our services in any type which may be somehow connected to the following [but not limited to];
- money laundering, terrorist financing, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- human trafficking;
- any goods or services that are illegal or the promotion, offer or marketing of which is illegal or that are offered in connection with illegal, obscene or pornographic content, depict children or minors in sexual postures, depict means of propaganda or signs of unconstitutional organizations glorifying war or violating human dignity;
- any goods or services, promotion, offer or marketing of which would violate copyrights, industrial property rights or other rights of any person;
- archaeological findings;
- drugs, narcotics or hallucinogens;
- weapons of any kind;
- goods that are subject to any trade embargo;
- media that is harmful to minors and violates laws and, in particular, the provision in respect of the protection of minors;
- body parts or human remains;
- protected animals or protected plants;
- weapons or explosive materials; or
- any other illegal goods, services or transactions.
You shall not misuse our Site or the services to cause any harm, damage, losses or interference for Users, any third parties, our company, as well as the operation of the Website and/or provision of the services. In particular, under no circumstance You shall use our Site or the services to:
- publish, post, send, upload, submit, display or disseminate any information or material and/or otherwise make available or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense;
- interfere or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or violate others use of the Website or the services;
- violate any applicable laws, regulations or these Terms;
- violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party) or commit a tort;
- interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using Website or links on the Website or damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Website or our servers or any networks connected to any of our servers in any manner;
- engage in or promote any activity that violates these Terms;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person, but not limited to, an authorized user of the Website or a our or any another company representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive us, our representatives and any third parties (including our company KYCAID) who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- disguise the origin of any information or material transmitted through the Website or the services (whether by forging messages or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our Site or the operation of another’s computer or property;
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available information or material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, access any content, area or functionality of the Website that You are prohibited or restricted from accessing or attempt to bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit your access to any content, area or functionality of the Website;
- obtain unauthorized access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which host the Website or provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise violate any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any devices, other user accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- harvest or otherwise collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about others including e-mail addresses and/or distribute or sell such data in any manner; or
- collect and store personal information, private and personally identifiable information without express consent and authorization of the holder.
- by using services, you will not be in a position of actual, potential or obvious conflict of interest in any way;
- to procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or other form of solicitation (spam); and;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Where we are prevented from fulfilling our obligations due to circumstances which are beyond our control such as storm, labour dispute, fire, water damage, terrorism, loss of power, telecommunications or other public utility, amendments to regulations issued by governmental authorities, intervention by the authorities and errors or delays in services from sub-contractors due to circumstances as stated herein, we may postpone the time for performance and shall not be liable in damages to you for any loss so arising. Where performance of the Portal or our site is materially prevented for a period in excess of three (3) months as a result of any of the above mentioned circumstances, you shall be entitled to terminate this Contract.
You should read these terms of Section B, together with the terms set out at Section A carefully, before you submit any order to us for usage of services of the Portal. These terms tell you how we provide the services to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think there is a mistake in these terms please contact us to discuss.
We intend to rely on these terms and your order. If you require any changes, please make sure you ask for them in writing. This can help avoid any problems about what you expect from us and what we expect from you.
You can contact us by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org ].
If we cannot accept your order, we will not charge you for the services or the Information.
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the services or these Terms which you do not agree to;
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the services you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- We have suspended supply of the services for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 7 days; or
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. In case of dispute in court, this agreement is governed by the clause 23 of this agreement.