ID document verification service that protects your business
In its essence, identity verification is the process of confirming the user’s personality when this user opens a bank account, applies for a loan, or conducts other financial procedures. On the one hand, identity verification is a crucial security measure in countering new account fraud. The process also plays a vital role in Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering efforts that financial institutions take to assess consumer risks.
We deliver exhaustive ID verification services aimed to check whether the document is legitimate and corresponds to the national standard of the country; we check the document’s authenticity by verifying the metadata and whether it has been modified. When the document’s legitimacy is questioned, we use Error Level Analysis. We extract all the information including name, date of birth, document number, expiration, and other data, which is set up in the dashboard by the customers themselves during field validation.
KYC compliance is primarily intended to counter fraud, guarantee compliance with international regulations, and onboard trustworthy users. KYC procedures are often mandatory, and through these policies, companies create a reputation of a secure and dependable partners. KYCAID provides qualified ID verification services to help companies enhance customer interaction, minimize risks, and facilitate business processes.
Our numbers speak for themselves: we cover more than 248 countries and verify more than 10,000 kinds of documents.
- ID Card
- Driver’s License
- Residence Permit
- Pro ID Card
- Health ID Card
- Voter Card
- Army/Military ID Card
- ID document verificationDone
- Biometric VerificationChecking
- Liveness DetectionChecking
- Knowledge-based authenticationChecking
- One-time Passcode VerificationChecking
- Trusted Identity NetworkChecking
- Database methodsChecking
- ID Document verification. Checks whether the provided ID is legitimate.
- Biometric verification. By using selfies, identifies whether the person presenting the ID coincides with the portrait on the ID.
- Liveness detection. Determines the authenticity of a selfie is genuine by detecting fraud including face masks.
- Knowledge-based authentication. Determines the authenticity of a selfie is genuine by detecting fraud including face masks.
- One-time passcode verification. Generates and sends a passcode through SMS or email to the applicant to continue the verification process.
- Trusted Identity Network. Utilizes the applicant’s credentials with another provider.
- Database methods. These techniques employ data from social media, databases, and other sources to check the information provided by the applicant.
Our online verification process is easy and joyful. As a rule, it includes a photo or liveness check. The latter option is considered more reliable since it allows examining whether there is a real person behind the screen and not a substituted picture. For this purpose, you may be asked to turn your head in different directions or tilt it to the side.
The algorithm works the following way. When you wish to create and account or enter an organization's website or use a mobile application, you are typically asked to perform several actions:
- Grant access to your camera and microphone;
- Show your documents from both sides (make sure they are in good condition);
- Smile at the camera, tilt or turn your head, and do other things to confirm that you are a real person.