We use your data on a number of legal bases including the performance of a contract with you, necessary for our legitimate interests and as necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
(a) We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as well as our suppliers, agents, contractors, analytic and search engine providers and other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(b) The information received from you will only be disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary in order to provide you with the services requested through our site and in order to arrange delivery of same. By registering with us, by your use of our site, and the acceptance of our Terms you hereby authorise us to convey your information to such third parties.
(c) We may also disclose your information in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
(d) We may also use your information to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and you have not opted out to the receipt of such information;
- to notify you about changes to our service and any outages or other technical matters;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
(e) No other information will be divulged to any other third party unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law or in order to enforce or apply our Terms.
(f) We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information. Agents or contractors who have access to information, you give us, in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
(g) There may be occasions where your information is transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by our staff or contractors working outside the EEA. Such staff or contracts may be engaged in the fulfilment of the services we provide to you and for the processing of payment details. By submitting your personal data you agreed to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. We will ensure that relevant safeguards are in place if transferring your personal data.
(h) All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL Technology. Where you have a password to access our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
(i) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and the transmission is at your own risk.
(j) Where we need to collect personal data under the terms of a contract between us and you fail to provide that personal data, we may not be able to perform the contract. In that case we will have to cancel a service you have with us.
(k) We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.